- Electronics including phones, keyboards and other computer equipment.
In addition, Dazzle uses CDC approved, hospital grade fogging to sanitize all exposed surfaces in a given space.
In the battle against grime and germs, Good Housekeeping offers a few tips and tools of the trade in a systematic process to ensure a clean workspace:
- Clean workspaces of dust and allergens. Static draws dust to electronics, so use wipes made for electronics or a microfiber cloth to clean computer screens and discs.
- Clear your desk of items and wash the surface with an all-purpose cleaner, a vinegar-water mix or a disinfecting wipe.
- Turn your unplugged keyboard over a trash can and tap it to dislodge particles. Use compressed air for hard-to-reach areas below the keys and wipe the surface of the keys with an alcohol-dampened cotton ball. For unplugged laptops, use a brush or compressed air to carry out this task.
- Wipe down your phone, making sure to clean the receiver and the key pad.
- Clean your mouse and cell phone with an alcohol or disinfecting wipe.
- Make sanitizing your workspace easier in the future by purchasing a washable keyboard or a cordless mini-vacuum.
- Store your disinfecting supplies at your desk for fast and easy cleanups.