Our Slow, Methodical, Safety Focused Reopening
Dazzle is beginning the process of slowly reopening parts of our residential cleaning services.
Residential cleaning is considered an essential service in Washington and is rated as a low risk activity by the Department of Labor and Industries. Still, we are proceeding very slowly and with an abundance of caution.
Employees will be brought back to work on a slow and voluntary basis. If an employee or anyone living in their home is experiencing any flu-like symptoms they will not report to work that day.
Additionally, employees will fill out this short questionnaire on their phone before beginning each job:
- What is your current temperature?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Soar throat
- Shortness of breath
If they are running a fever or experiencing any of the above symptoms then we will send the employee home and reschedule the service.
We’re recommending that people who:
- Are over 55 years old
- Have medical issues that may increase the severity of a COVID-19 infection
- Have come into contact with COVID-19 patients
Refrain from restarting service with Dazzle at this time.
We are slowly reopening to groups of 20 clients at a time. If you want to have your service restarted as soon as possible, please let us know and we will put you on the short list to get you back on our schedule as soon as possible.
- Before beginning each job we are:
- Sanitizing the vacuum and mop handles
- Sanitizing the handles of spray bottles
- As always, only freshly cleaned and sanitized cleaning cloths and mop covers will enter your home
Keeping Our Employees Safe
- Dazzle cleaners are provided:
- Face masks (not N95)
- Hand sanitizer
- Sanitizing wipes
- Rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle
- Disposable gloves
- We pair these supplies with training and checklists to minimize the risk of transmission of COVID 19.
- We will sanitize these high touch areas, at every job, using 70% rubbing alcohol:
- Door handles
- Light switches
- Toilet handle
- Refrigerator & microwave handles
When a Dazzle employee enters a home the very first thing that they will do is walk directly to the sink and wash their hands with warm soapy water for 30 seconds. They will then sanitize the door handle, water faucet and anything else such as a light switch that may have been touched before they washed their hands. Dazzlers will wash their hands no less than every hour while cleaning your home.