Here at Dazzle, we offer commercial cleaning services for businesses of all sizes and needs. Whether you need regular office keeping or full-service janitorial care, our team will take great pride in providing high-quality service that meets your standards.
We are excited to make your space sparkle! Our current clients include several small internet companies, medical and dental offices, and salons and spas. Additionally, we offer same-day or next-day estimates for all of our work so that you can be sure not only does the job is done correctly but also on time.
Our Seattle House Cleaners Will Sanitize Your Office
Fogging is a super effective way to sanitize every surface in your space, and it’s safe for things like:
- And, of course, all your electronics, including phones, keyboards, and other computer equipment.
At Dazzle, we are committed to providing you with a safe, clean environment. As such, we use hospital-grade CDC-approved fogging that has been proven effective at sanitizing all surfaces in the space it covers. Not only will your place of business be immaculate, but you’ll be providing a healthy and safe environment for your employees.
Tips for Maintaining a Clean, Healthy Work Space
In addition, after we’re done with your workspace, there are a variety of tips you can utilize to keep the office clean. These are as follows:
- Turning your unplugged keyboard over a trash can and tapping it will dislodge all the particles that have been gathering on its keys. Cleaning your keyboard is not as difficult if you have the right tools. Use compressed air to clean below each key, then wipe it with an alcohol-dampened cotton ball for further disinfection.
- Wipe down your phone and clean the receiver and keypad with a sanitized cloth.
- Cleaning your cell phone and mouse with alcohol is a great way to kill germs and dirt-filled dust bunnies that could cause allergies. Disinfecting wipes work well too.
- Keep your workspace clean and dust-free to avoid attracting allergens. Furthermore, static is a major cause, so use wipes made for electronics or microfiber cloths on computer screens and discs.
- Clear your desk of any items and wash the surface with an all-purpose cleaner, vinegar water mix, or disinfecting wipes.
- Also, get into the habit of storing your cleaning supplies at your desk so you can clean up quickly and efficiently.
These habits will ensure your workspace stays clear, clean, and healthy.
See How Dazzle Can Transform Your Office Today!