Move-out cleaning can be a huge hassle, especially if you’re under time constraints. You deserve the best, which you’ll get when booking with Dazzle. With us, your move-out cleaning in Seattle will be a five-star experience!
What’s included in Our Move-Out Cleaning Package?Get your home dazzling with our move-out cleaning service. You’ll be glad that we include everything from our standard cleaning package on the checklist, plus some extra touches.
- The inside/outside/under and behind the fridge and inside and outside of the stove and oven
- Inside/outside of all cabinets, drawers, shelves, pantries, and closets
- Window frames and tracks (if they are old metal window tracks, they are not included in this service but can be added on)
- The outside and around the washer and the dryer
- Spot-check the walls (emphasis on the kitchen and the bathroom). However, we will not clean all of your walls unless specifically instructed to do so, which will change your quote.
What’s Not Included?As much as we would like to clean your house from top to bottom, there are several things this service can’t include, and these are as follows:
- Windows & blinds (available as an add-on)
- Basements, attics & garages (available as an add-on)
- Paint splatter
- Light bulbs
- Bio-Hazardous materials
- Spaces that can’t be safely reached using a two-step ladder
- Anything outside of the home
Do You Clean Vaulted Ceilings?When we can’t reach something with a two-step ladder, we don’t stop there. Instead, we use a 9-foot extension duster to dust all those hard-to-reach places like light fixtures and fans.
How Should I Prepare my House For the Cleaners?When the cleaners arrive, make sure that nothing is left behind. This includes furniture and food. The move-out cleaning service is ideal for best results if other technicians, such as electricians, plumbers, and painters, are not in the home during this time.
Why isn’t my Quote More Precise?People leave their homes in many states when they move out. You will likely be on the low end of the quote range if:
- You have a regular home cleaning service
- You like to clean and regularly clean hard-to-reach or out-of-sight spaces
- You’re not sure when it was that you last cleaned the outside of your cabinets
- You don’t regularly clean 360 degrees around your toilet
What Happens if my Quote is Incorrect?It’s rare, but sometimes we give a quote that turns out to be incorrect. This is usually the result of miscommunication or maybe because your home needs more scrubbing than our range covers typically. We’re sorry if this happens and will come back with an adjusted price after reviewing everything. If this happens, we will inform you in the first hour of arriving at the job that we have a problem. A manager will contact you, and we will offer you at least three options to proceed. The options usually look like this:
- We can complete this job as requested, but the job price will be X instead of Y.
- Without adjusting your quote, we can complete the kitchen, bathrooms, and bedrooms, but we can’t complete the other public spaces.
- We can cancel this job and allow you to get bids from other cleaning services.
What’s the Payment Process Like?The 45% deposit is due two days before your job occurs. We will send you an estimate for the remaining balance after completing our service.
Why Let Dazzle Do Your House Cleaning?
Happy Cleaners, Happy Homes
At Dazzle Cleaning, we love to clean and do it with style. Our dedicated employees will leave your space sparkling, and our Perfect Pricing Guarantee always backs our services. You’ll feel good hiring us, not only because of our high-quality service but also because of our commitment to improving our community.