Are you looking for a move out cleaning in Seattle that is guaranteed to be a five start experience? Book with Dazzle today!
A move out cleaning service includes everything on our Standard Cleaning Checklist plus:
- The inside/outside/under and behind the fridge and inside and outside of the stove and oven
- Inside/outside of all cabinets, drawers, shelves, pantries and closets
- Window frames and tracks (if they are old metal window tracks they are not included in this service but can be added on)
- The outside and around the washer and the dryer
- Spot check the walls (emphasis on the kitchen and the bathroom), however we will not clean all of your walls unless specifically instructed to do so which will change your quote
What’s not included:
- Windows & blinds (available as an add-on)
- Basements, attics & garages (available as an add-on)
- Paint splatter
- Light bulbs
- Bio-Hazardous materials
- Spaces that can’t be safely reached using a two-step ladder
- Anything outside of the home
What about my vaulted ceilings?
Anything that we can’t reach with a two-step ladder we will dust with a 9-foot extension duster. This means that light fixtures, fans or other objects that after out of our reach using a three-step ladder will receive a sub-par dusting.
What do I need to do before my cleaners arrive?
Everything should be out of your home when the cleaners arrive. This includes furniture, food, etc.
For best results, other technicians such as electricians, plumbers, carpet cleaners or painters will not be in the home during the move out cleaning service.
Why isn’t my quote more precise?
People leave their home in a wide range of states when they move out.
You will likely be on the low end of the quote range if:
- You have a regular home cleaning service
- You like to clean and regularly clean hard to reach or out of sight spaces
You will likely be on the higher end of the quote range if:
- You’re not sure when it was that you last cleaned the outside of your cabinets
- You don’t regularly clean 360 degrees around your toilet
What happens if my quote is incorrect?
Rarely, we give a quote that turns out to be incorrect. This is usually the result of a miscommunication but is sometimes due to the home needing much more scrubbing than what is in our range of normal. If this happens, we will let you know in the first hour of arriving to the job that we have a problem. You will be contacted by a manager and we will offer you at least three options to proceed. The options usually look like this:
- We can complete this job as requested but the price of the job will be X instead of Y
- Without adjusting your quote we can complete the kitchen, bathrooms and bedrooms but we can’t compete the other public spaces
- We can cancel this job and allow you to get bids from other cleaning services
How does payment work?
A deposit of 45% of the top end of your estimate is due two days before your job is scheduled to occur. We will send you an estimate for the remaining balance after your service has been completed.