8 Things You Can Clean in Two Minutes
The easiest way to keep your home sparkling all of the time is to set up a recurring cleaning service with The Dazzle Cleaning Company. However, this is not in everyone’s budget but that doesn’t mean that a clean home is beyond your reach!
The trick to keeping your home clean is to do a little bit at a time. Most people don’t have 3-5 hours to spend cleaning their home all at once, and even if they did that doesn’t sound like a fun Saturday to some people. Though, I will admit I do love a good Saturday of cleaning. The truth is that if you’re not staying on top of keeping a clean home then 3-5 hours is not going to get you to sparkling anyway.
Here are 8 things that you can clean in 2 minutes:
1. Wipe out the inside of the microwave with vinegar water or vodka water. You already have the vinegar water in your hand; you may as well wipe down the outside of the microwave too. Does your microwave sit above the stove- wipe down those cabinets above the microwave too! They’re so greasy!
2. Grab the toilet bowl brush and scrub out the inside of the toilet. Use some toilet paper to clean the rim of the toilet and the hinges. Flush the toilet paper down the toilet and wash your hands for the count of two, “Happy Birthday” songs.
3. Re-heating that pasta? Grab a towel and clean a couple of the kitchen baseboards. The one by the dishwasher is the dirtiest. This is how we keep your home clean without hiring a cleaning company!
4. Is Grandma talking your ear off? That’s good! One day you’re going to wish that grandma was talking your ear off. In the meantime, enjoy and clean a shelf in the fridge while you’re at it! Look at you go, making your home clean to the point of shining!
5. Wipe down the windowsills behind the couch or any other windowsill that doesn’t have extremely easy access. You can bet they need it!
6. Tidy up one cupboard or drawer. Wipe out the crumbs. This is how we stay on top of storage space. Make sure to wipe down the top lip of the drawer too.
7. Put a little bit of vodka water on a cloth and remove the smudges from the light switches in whichever room you are in.
8. Do you have any glass doors in your house or a window that get’s particularly dirty? Combine ¼ cup of white vinegar with a ¼ cup of warm water, spray down the window and wipe it clean. This is a great way to make your windows sparkle using an easy green cleaning solution.
If you want to keep your home sparkling clean we recommend that you hire Seattle’s premiere cleaning company, us! Or clean a little bit every day to stay on top of it yourself.